Working with a parquet grinder produces a lot of dust which means that the container or the plastic sack has to be emptied quite often. To reduce unnecessary interruptions while working we have now developed the dust extractor DC 1800 eco XL and the preseperator DC F 60.
Dust Extractor DC 1800 eco XL
The new DC 1800 eco XL is a great solution for working with a parquet grinder without disturbing interruptions. Having the same performance like the DC 1800 eco it is also able to take care of larger amounts of dust thanks to its 60 liter container. As the DC 1800 eco XL is thought to be connected to a floor grinder it is equipped with an antistatic hose but without cleaning accessories. The DC 1800 eco can also be ordered with autostart (Part no 101880).
- Especially suited for parquet grinding and other working operations that produce light dust
- Suitable for general cleaning and source extraction from handheld power tools (with up to 5” suction casings) and small table saws
- Slim, lightweight and ideal for those that need a highly portable machine that is powerful enough for source extraction
- Equipped with a steel container and a plastic bag used inside the container
Preseperator DC F60
The preseparator DC F60 can handle large quantities of dust. Due to its large inlet the preseperator is also well suited to seperate coarse dirt. Because 90% of the dust is already seperated in the DC F60, the number of emptying trips is reduced considerably for the user. The DC F60 can be connected to our dust extractors DC 1800 eco, DC 2900a/c eco and DC 3900a/c eco. For optimal usage the DC F60 can also be equipped with our tear-resistent plastic sacks (Part no 42285) .
- Especially suited for parquet grinding
- High speed cyclone
- For an easy transport the lock can be reversed an put into the container
- Robust steal container
- Can be connected to our dust extractors DC 1800 eco, DC 2900a/c eco and DC 3900a/c eco
Telefon: +468-531 940 00