DC 2900a Art nr Show models Hide models
The DC 2900 is our most popular dust extractor. It is suitable for vacuum cleaning and source extraction from handheld power tools (with up to 5” suction casings) and small table saws.
The DC 2900 has a sturdy steel chassis with big wheels, but is still lightweight and portable. The DC 2900 can be ordered with a plastic bag (DC 2900c) or with a steel container
(DC 2900a). Collection in a steel container makes the DC 2900a ideal for use with sharp items such as metal chips.
DC 2900a Autostart*: Connect the subject electric tool to the electrical outlet on unit. Set the selector switch to the AUTO position. The unit will start automatically when the subject tool is started.
The DC 2900a is delivered with the following:
- Antistatic hose set Ø 1.5”/38 mm x15’/5m
(Part No 2012+2108+2114)
- Aluminium floor tool B370” Ø1.5”/38 mm (Part No 7235)
- Chrome steel suction pipe Ø1.5”/38 mm (Part No 7257)
- Container 10.5 gal./40l (Part No 40070)
- Fine filter, polyester (Part No 42028)
- HEPA filter (Part No 42027)
*The Autostart model is not available in the US.
|Max Q, cfm/m3/h||126 // 215/205|
|Max vacuum, inwg/kPa||84/21/24|
|Power consumption||1340/1285 W|
|Sound level||68 dB(A)|