DC 1800 eco XL
- Especially suited for parquet grinding and other working operations that produce light dust
- Suitable for general cleaning and source extraction from handheld power tools (with up to 5” suction casings) and small table saws.
- Slim, lightweight and ideal for those that need a highly portable machine that is powerful enough for source extraction.
- Equipped with a steel container
The dust extractor DC 1800 eco XL is a solution for working with a parquet grinder without disturbing interruptions. Having the same performance like the DC 1800 eco it i also able to take care of larger amounts of dust thanks to its 60 liter container. As the DC 1800 eco XL is thought to be connected to a floor grinder it is equpped with an antistatic hose but without cleaning accessories.
The DC 1800 eco XL can also be ordered with autostart* (Part no 101881).
The DC 1800 eco XL is delivered with the following:
- Antistactic suction hose (Ø 38) 5 m (Part No 2012+2114)
- Fine filter, cellulose (Part No 42029)
- HEPA H13 filter (Part No 42027)
- Coupling socket 50/38 Part No 2108)
*The Autostart model is not available in the US.
|HxWxL cm||116x 38 x 38|
|Weight, lbs/kg||41 lb/19 kg|
|Max Q, cfm/m3/h||126//215/205|
|Max vacuum, inwg/kPa 115/230 V||84/21/24|
|Power output 115/230 V||1340/1285 W|
|Sound level||68 dB(A)|