DC Tromb 400c
- Tackles up to 400 m3/h
- Handles all kinds of fine dusts and materials created on construction sites as well as dust from many other industrial factory processes
- Equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter (washable polyester) and a
- Compact and robust - easy to move and transport
- Signal lamp showing when it's time to clean the filter
- puncture proof wheels of ”non marking-type”, loackable to enable the user to work on uneven ground
DC Tromb 400c Art nr Show models Hide models
The DC Tromb 400 is our most powerful 1-phase dust extractor up to now. It is designed to cope with both the demands for a clean and healthy working environment and handheld power tools which are more effective than ever. The dust extractor also enables the user to work without unneccessary interruptions - it tackles up to 400 m3/h.
The DC Tromb is not just powerful, robust and effective but also versatile and all-round. It can handle all kinds of fine dusts and materials created on a construction site created from cutting concrete, sanding, grinding or drilling floors or walls as well as dust from many other industrial factory processes. The machine can be connected to floor grinders and handheld tools like cutting machines, chisel hammers and saws. Due to its compact design the DC Tromb is also easy to move and transport.
As a standard the machine is equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter (washable polyester) and a H13-filter built to be Application Class H. A signal lamp shows when it's time to clean the filter.*
The DC Tromb 400 delivery package includes:
- 5 m hose (Ø 50),
- a chrome steel suction pipe and a strong aluminium floor tool
- Intellibag plastic sacks, 10 pcs
- puncture proof wheels of ”non marking-type” - can be locked to make it possible for the user to work on uneven ground.
* Switch operated reverse pulse filter cleaning
|Flow max fan [m3/h]/[ft3/m]||(UK/US/CAN) 360/212 / (EU) 420/-|
|Neg. pressure max [kPa]||(UK) 22 / (US/CAN) 21 / (EU) 22|
|Power Consumption [W]||(UK) 2680 / (US/CAN) 2100 / (EU) 3000|
|Sound Level [dB(A)]||70|