The DC 5900L PTFE is a joint development project together with a market leading concrete floor grinding machine manufacturer. It is especially suited to managing the large volumes of concrete dust generated during floor grinding. The machine is equipped with a pleated PTFE filter cartridge (Teflon™ filter) with a large filter area (54 ft2/5 m2) to maximize airflow. The PTFE material reduces the tendancy of the fine dust to adhere to the filter. As a result, it allows continuous operation of today’s highly efficient concrete floor grinders. Floor grinding is definitely one of the toughest applications for a construction dust extractor. This means that high demands are made on the filters and the equipment used to collect the dust.
The DC 5900L PTFE provides optimal performance with concrete grinding discs of up to 40”/1000 mm. The DC 5900L PTFE is equipped with longopac plastic sacks. Dustcontrol strongly recommends the use of a pre-separator for maximum efficiency in floor grinding applications.
The DC 5900L PTFE is delivered as standard with the following:
- Antistatic hose set 25’/7.5 m Ø 2” /50 mm (Part No 2013 + 2008 + 2107)
- Aluminium floor tool B500 Ø 2”/50 mm (Part No 7238)
- Chrome steel suction pipe Ø 2”/50 mm (Part No 7265)
- 1 pc x 22m longopac plastic sack (Part No 432177)
- HEPA filter (Part No 42869)
- Fine filter polyester PTFE teflon (Part No 429203)